Where are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRFog

Reaction score
Aurora, IL

Yep, My Expy is my plow truck! Can't imagine trading for anything else. Bought in 2001 with 16K on it. I've taken it to just over 160K and still going strong.

Fordlife

Reaction score
New Years Day Expy!

Happy New Years to me! I will be picking up this sweet rig (my first EXPY) on 1/1/14.

This seems like a really great forum. I don't know if I would have purchased this truck, had I not read so much about them here. I'm flying to Idaho on Wednesday to pic it up. I'll be driving it back home to Vancouver, WA the same day. Cant wait to meet more proud Expedition owners!

EXPY.jpg

sitruc_btb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I reside in Chandler, AZ. Moved here three years ago from Washington state. Starting to miss the rain. Lol.

chucks97expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great Post! Chuck from Chicago here. 18yr Chicago Fireman, my 97 Expy gets me to and from work even with the temps at -20 and my buddies newer trucks won't start haha!

FordGirl1983

Reaction score
Hello my expo peeps

Hi, I'm born and raised in Boston Massachusetts but currently living in Virginia. I love my expo. I been a ford fan since long as I can remember. I'm new to this forum site so you may have to bare with me. I'm getting used to the new atmosphere here lol.:):smile: