Who makes lowering springs for 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nacnac

Reaction score
Looking to lower my 2018 but I’m having a hard time finding anyone that sells anything for a 2018. I emailed Belltech, McGaughys, Crown, and some place called EcoPower I believe. Still waiting to hear back from all of them. I found an article for a CGS project that used Crown lowering springs but Crown’s website doesn’t list them. EcoPower says they have a kit but it just lists lowering kit for $875 and shows no pics and no description.
I cant be the first one here looking to lower theirs, am I? If someone has, how did you do it? I just got my truck but I want to lower it asap.
Thanks

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looking to lower my 2018 but I’m having a hard time finding anyone that sells anything for a 2018. I emailed Belltech, McGaughys, Crown, and some place called EcoPower I believe. Still waiting to hear back from all of them. I found an article for a CGS project that used Crown lowering springs but Crown’s website doesn’t list them. EcoPower says they have a kit but it just lists lowering kit for $875 and shows no pics and no description.
I cant be the first one here looking to lower theirs, am I? If someone has, how did you do it? I just got my truck but I want to lower it asap.
Thanks
Old thread but Crown makes them according to this write up on this beautiful 2018

http://www.trucktrend.com/features/1809-2018-ford-expedition-concours-de-expedition/

OP
OP
N

nacnac

Reaction score
I called Crown. They said they didn’t make them and they thought the person that built the truck just cut the springs. So much for journalism.

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I called Crown. They said they didn’t make them and they thought the person that built the truck just cut the springs. So much for journalism.
Thts pretty ****** up, especially from a company like CGS, would’ve been nice if they stated that