Who to order grille from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FormerStangFan

Reaction score
Looking for a reputable company to order a black grille for my expy. I really want to do a black vertical grille or black billet upper and lower.

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was gonna get the satin black billet from ebay, I think the company is grills4u?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what year? ebay is favorable, autoanything.com, stylintucks.com...endless really...what i do is take $20 and buy magz from walmart and look through the pics and go to the websites that are advertised...then tore out what i liked...dont want to buy them...take a pen/pad and write the sites down...

that'll get you started

OP
OP
F

FormerStangFan

Reaction score
I feel you freeway that is very smart. I'm still very new to the truck world and took many risks with companies in the mustang world which took years to learn who is good/bad to deal with. That's why I like to hear feedback from those who have already been there. Satin black billet sounds pretty damn trick. I'm going to search for that.

VaBeachBlazo

Reaction score
if you havnt followed through on your grill yet i just bought black upper and lower billet off "grills4u" on ebay, im gonna take lots of photos of installation im hoping it all goes well the black billet looks gnarly

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think thats who i got mine from...that was 6yrs ago

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev