Aftermarket Grille For 2022 Max Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdgoss89

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2022 Limited Max. Unfortunately it has the Chrome Grille that came with that package. I have spent way too much time trying to find a black grille and front bumper to make it look more like the Timberline package. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
trying to find a black grille and front bumper to make it look more like the Timberline package. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Many threads on here about blacking out the grill and other chrome. search around do your homework you will find, one thread even has step by step grill removal to wrap. Another does the dip without removal. So plenty of ways to get your desired look without replacing the grill.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2022 Limited Max. Unfortunately it has the Chrome Grille that came with that package. I have spent way too much time trying to find a black grille and front bumper to make it look more like the Timberline package. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Or you could just got a grille from the Stealth. You wouldn't have to replace everything. Wrapping it would probably be best.