Wife's 2016 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WifeyExpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Traded her 2007 Chevy Tahoe for an Expedition. She was hesitant but has grown to love this new vehicle. Lots of bells and whistles she did not have on the 'hoe. Bought her 2016 used from a friend with 60k miles. Got a lot better deal than trying to buy a newer Tahoe. She grew up on Fords. Her first was a Bronco II and then she had an Explorer as a college graduation gift from her parents. Glad we bought the Expedition.

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome abord. You say you traded the 07 hoe for a 16 Expy? I have to imigine there was some boot involved. We kept out 05 suburban, knowing the dealer wouldn't give us near what it was worth. Our 17 is basic, so there's a few perks the old chevy has that's nicer. But you won't find find my wife in the old chevy very often, lol. She loves her newer Ford as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome, I noticed you have the 'EL' version. Tried to get my wife to consider that, but she just wouldn't consider the extra length.
That was a must have for us. There isn't alot of cargo room without the EL. Sorta like the Tahoe vs. Suburban. We have a large family, so definitely need the EL for going on trips, as all the seats would be full!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome, I noticed you have the 'EL' version. Tried to get my wife to consider that, but she just wouldn't consider the extra length.

I went car shopping at the wrong time, because it was a need. The EL was what they have and in retrospect I am glad it was.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Surprisingly, it ain't any harder to drive, I've had both lengths and with a backup camera, the longs are easier to park than a shortie with mirrors only

OP
OP
WifeyExpedition

WifeyExpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Surprisingly, it ain't any harder to drive, I've had both lengths and with a backup camera, the longs are easier to park than a shortie with mirrors only

Thankfully, her Expedition Limited has the backup camera and beeping to let you know you are about to hit something! :)

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thankfully, her Expedition Limited has the backup camera and beeping to let you know you are about to hit something! :)

The beeping is rather uninformative

Wish they had infographics like bimmer park sensors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire