will f150 exhaust kits/ tail pipes fit expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

skw350

Reaction score
I was just asking a question! Thanks for the non ranting answers. Like i said i was just wondering.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im not hyped...really...i was just saying...

i apologize for the misunderstanding/confusion in my post...i really am...i dont see the tone thats having ppl tell me to calm down...but since they are it must be there...for real...maybe cuz i know how i mean it...my bad...i really wasnt trying to jump on him...

i'm gearing up to leave iraq...i'm so happy right now

jrjr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im not hyped...really...i was just saying...

i apologize for the misunderstanding/confusion in my post...i really am...i dont see the tone thats having ppl tell me to calm down...but since they are it must be there...for real...maybe cuz i know how i mean it...my bad...i really wasnt trying to jump on him...

i'm gearing up to leave iraq...i'm so happy right now
First of all, Thank you for your service!
I bet you will be happy to get home again. Safe trip.

Check the posts above out for the LOL's...... I think they were just funnin' :patriot:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jrjr...youre welcome...i see the LOLs now...

nice 4-eyed mallamute?

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think what freeway is trying to say is that if you go to an exhaust shop, they will fab up an exhaust way cheaper then what you would pay if you were to get a vehicle specific exhaust.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
exactly...sorry if i went around the way to explain...im tainted by thinking/talking this way with the iraqi's

hwy73

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm with Freeway. I just put a Gibson cat-back SI-DO system for an Expedition on my 99 Expy. Bolted right on, fit perfect. Someting to remember, F150's have LEAF springs in the rear, Expeditions have COILS, rear Heat-A/C plumbing, floor pan vs. pick-up bed so no doubt there could be differences after the muffler(s).

Cost me 300 including shipping from Amazon.com, came with all the clamps, hangers and CHROME tips

Last edited: