will f150 exhaust kits/ tail pipes fit expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skw350

Reaction score
I was just curious to see if anyone knew anything on this topic. I do not want to pay 400+ for exhaust kit. Stores like jegs and summit they are only 200 or so. What made me ask this was the super cheap systems at truckexhaustkits.com. and they say it fits all wheel bases. By the way i have an 01 expedition. Any input or help would be appreciated. thanks

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go to your local exhaust shop...i paid $175 for my flowmaster exhaust...if i couldve got duals it wouldve been $200...

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
skw, yes, you can get an F-150 kit, but you need to make sure that you ask for the kit from either a standard cab/8' bed or a supercab/6.5' bed. Anything else and you are going to be modifying things to make it all work. As it is, you may have to alter a few things to make it work 100%.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why not just get an exhaust kit...say..for an EXPEDITION!!! a muffler shop shouldnt be charging that much...as i stated my cost up above...

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy Freeway, don't get upset.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I was just curious to see if anyone knew anything on this topic. I do not want to pay 400+ for exhaust kit. Stores like jegs and summit they are only 200 or so. What made me ask this was the super cheap systems at truckexhaustkits.com. and they say it fits all wheel bases. By the way i have an 01 expedition. Any input or help would be appreciated. thanks

There are differences between the f150 and expedition in the undercarriage. Suspension and body being the main ones. I would recommend calling the manufacturer of whatever you choose and ask unless they specifically list that item for use on the expy. Otherwise your on your own if it does not fit.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy Freeway, don't get upset.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

im not getting upset...far from it...just dont understand why he's asking for a f150 setup instead an expedition setup...unless he's seeing them online for a fraction of the cost...i search for expedition parts even if it is the same motor...im not mad...upset or anything...i would think if anything look for navigator setup...just wouldnt want to run the risk of something being off by searching under F150...know what i mean...i.e. 2nd gen...f150 dual setup wont work...UNLESS you lose the spare or do small diameter piping and even then its tight...so might as well do single swept side...

im just saying stick to searching for expedition parts...for your expedition...the grill/headlights are interchangeable...so there will be more things that arent

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Calm down Freeway...... C.A..L...M.....down..

LOL