Will these rim fit my 97 Expy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supermario

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 97 Expedition 4x4 with 16" wheels. I do not know the backspacing or any other specs on these wheels, but they are original rims. My question is, would these 1999 factory wheels fit on my 4x4? Also are the 4wd rims the same as 2wd rims or different? Thanks any help would be appreciated. I really like the rims from the link provided and wanted to buy those rims and have 31" 11.5 BFG tires installed on them. I want to make sure that combo would fit!

http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/...ctory_wheels/capital_wheels/capt00229005.html

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as long as the rims are 16" or larger to clear the calipers and the bolt pattern is 5 x 135mm

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those are stock rims that came on the expos. itll fit. expedition rims dont vary from 2wd and 4wd that much. if you wanted different rims from the factory they would put them on. i dont think the back spacing was different either. itll fit no problem.