wind deflectors for hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I live in sunniest place in the US. :) The Kohala Coast on the Big Island is very dry.

I've always used bras (NOT ON ME THOUGH) and DO take them off often to clean and dry out if needed. I also wax the heck ou tof the area underneath.

OP
OP
G

Originally posted by monsta
Not to stray too far off subject but I thought I'd share an alternative to the bug shield.

Sorry but that's just butt ugly.
I'd live with a few chips rather than that look.

OP
OP
G

Originally posted by monsta
*WHEW* Good thing I don't give a shit what you think... :rolleyes:

That's obvious!
What I think or what most people think.

OP
OP
G

Originally posted by Unregistered
That's obvious!
What I think or what most people think.

In this being a forum where members share helpful suggestions and comments about one anothers expeditions, it is unfortunate that we also have to deal with the little people as well. Glad to see you would rather live with a few chips on your shoulder....Expedition. Whatever. Thanks to all for helpful info.

:barf: (Nameless Unregistered User)

OP
OP
G

Originally posted by Maddyspappy
In this being a forum where members share helpful suggestions and comments about one anothers expeditions, it is unfortunate that we also have to deal with the little people as well. Glad to see you would rather live with a few chips on your shoulder....Expedition. Whatever. Thanks to all for helpful info.

:barf: (Nameless Unregistered User)

OH!
Forums aren't for opinions?
Or only opinions you agree with?

rwinch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
"Unregistered",

Forums are all about opinions....useful, helpful ones. :cheers:

Instead of ragging us behind your cloak of anonymity, register and become part of the program..show us what you got so that we can take you seriously. As far as I am concerned, your just a wannabe at this point, and not worth any more time than it takes to write this:nono:

OP
OP
G

To get back on the subject...
I had one from Summitt and it was a Auto Shade and I had nothing but noise coming from it, called Auto Shade and they sent me a new one and the same results so now no bug guard...

OP
OP
G

I finally got the Ford shield- installed in existing holes with those cheap plastic retainers. No flopping, no noise.

On an '03, YMMV.

TodzY2KExpy

Reaction score
Bugflector II in matching body colors?

I heard venthshade makes one that comes in the matching body color, I have only found one place that sells these on line but I lost the website.:nono: Anyone else have a matchin color bugsheild and did NOT had it painted to match? (store bought) if so, where did you get it?

PLMK

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65