Window molding...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
The molding that goes on the top of my windshield flew off on the highway the other day while my wife was takin the kids to Taekwondo. Now......... the silly question I have, is ..... do I go to the windshield and glass shop for this or to the Ford stealership. I imagine it's not a fitted piece is it? Just a rubber molding that is probably replaced often when replacing windshields n' stuff right. I don't know, I feel like an idiot, but I've never needed to replace this before.....:hmm:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is a good question.... might wanna talk with Tasca and see what they say....

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not to bad. at least now i know if mine comes off to go to canada and get it done for $25. haha wait is that CAD or USD? just messing. its low enough it dont matter.

OP
OP
Lane24

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
CAD is just a little higher than the USD right now. That's why its so crazy that things cost more up here when our dollar is higher than yours. Plus we make all the oil and gas. Alberta is all about the oil. hmmmm.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
for cali canada and alaska give us all our oil! ALL!!! not 1 drop from over seas! so WTF?! is it so dam high?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire