Wireless Charging adapter for iPhone 7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CobraO

Reaction score
There are some wireless charging adapters for different iPhones, older than the iPhone 8, that will allow for wireless charging. There are a few that are a very thin coil sticker you apply to the back of your phone, then that plugs into the charging port.

Something like this:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Iphone-Q...7448&wl11=online&wl12=481580201&wl13=&veh=sem

Does anyone know of one of these adapters, or case for an iPhone 7 that will allow for use with the Expedition's wireless charging pad? We just picked up the new ride today.

thanks!

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have some of those stickers and they are cheap "adapters", not wireless charging at all because you still need to plug them in. I bought 5-6 from China for 2-3 bucks for the lot to see how they worked.

You will be better to plug your phone in until you get a real, wireless-charge capable phone.

I have a '17 so I installed a wireless charge deck into the front console tray, then toss my V30 on it to charge....wirelessly of course...and I love it!

jeff