Woo!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you would honestly do better with one seeing as how close they are mounted to each other if you want range thats not how you want to install them lol. no offense. most people dont know how to set them up my buddies dad has a masters degree in com sumthin he learned all the actual science to all that shit and wow half it went over my head. a reall good antenna is like a wilson 1000? etc. i think thats the right one. my grandpa is good at it too. he spent time in jail because of it lol he built a large tower on farm outside jacksonville illinois and was talkin to his brother who was on a boat in the gulf of mexico long story short he had huge amp on cb large tower etc and fried alot of cb's etc got like a month in jail and a huge fine. i grew up around cb's and love them. my old one had a 500 watt output amp on it. solismo u didnt hear that....kinda illegal well very illegal lol

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
panda can you paint black dots all over truck and put some big fuzzy balls on top of your antennas?

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah idc. im never going to be talking to someone in the ocean. so im good. haha im happy with it. so quite putting me down!!! haha and NO TALLS! my rig is not a lady bug!!!

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if you mount to the center of your roof you will be in good shape

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like the look of duals. and besides. i dont have enough coax for it. it barley reached the passenger side one. i still need to get 3 or 4 feet of extra to reach the driver side. nvy has 2 3' on top. and i got 4'. i might have interference. but i would most likely only use it while im off roading and to keep in check with people.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good Panda . . . but what's with the not square cuts on your mounts? lol, just messing with you. I get paid next week, so I will be going directly to ebay the first chance I get to get parts for my truck!!

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good Panda . . . but what's with the not square cuts on your mounts? lol, just messing with you. I get paid next week, so I will be going directly to ebay the first chance I get to get parts for my truck!!

i highly recommend this kit. $20 and it comes with 9" of coax, enough to reach the one and its all ready split. dual 4ft ants and everything you need. and as for the not square cuts, its cause at my house i have a hacksaw and a not mounted vise. so the vise moves around and its a dam hacksaw on 1/4 thick steel. took forever so i said its close enough. gonna cut some up for nvy. he wants to copy me! WOO!!!! at least i can say i have a working cb now. o and i fixed my off road lights. it WAS a ground problem. works now!!! YES!