Wood Dash Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to do this too theres a woodview 3d kit that replaces your dash and window switches but its like $200

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHO...how many pieces is it? i'm actually looking for a kit that would cover everything...i emailed CARid and they said that they can piece one together but i want one complete set...dash, overhead, all door pieces to include lower cup holders (theyre out there)...EVERYTHING...then i can decide if i want it on the glove compartment, glove handle, or the passesger bar above the compartment

ssbroly

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been debating on doing that to my dash also, I ran into a guy who had the same make/year that I had and he said he bought his upgrades on ebay for about 125.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys need to remember one thing. All these kits are just an overlay. Its some cheap product that tapes ontop of all the pieces. With all the heat in that car I wouldnt be surprised if eventually lifted. I would personally have it painted.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the 3d kit is replacement pieces, and the door handle pieces are stick on ive done these on my lincoln ls and it looks good, in the pic the steering wheel and the shifter came stock wood everything else is a sticker
BRISB-DAY131.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65