Wtf..............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
actually...i'd buy it...flip the paint...put rims on it...10's behind the seat...then slowly work on redoing the interior...one-off!!!

:hmm:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
actually...i'd buy it...flip the paint...put rims on it...10's behind the seat...then slowly work on redoing the interior...one-off!!!

that cheap? might as well. i say you should buy it nuts. so that way you can bag it. get rid of the paint. do a reverse of what you have on your expo and do an over under photoshot. that would look cool. haha

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Everybody has their weaknes. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Have fun with it Ross.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think Walnuts in going to college for marketing rather than to be an LEO. He has created quite a buzz about this vehicle and has broadened his market.

Good luck with the sale Walnuts, I know that abomination of a vehicle will be sorely missed by you.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nuts talk him down to 500. then take it to a field and test out the 37's. take video of you driving over that thing. do the world a favor and flatten it with your tank. and once its been crushed enough then maybe dgray can drive over it. and once its completely flat he can drive over it in his heep. :D

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nuts talk him down to 500. then take it to a field and test out the 37's. take video of you driving over that thing. do the world a favor and flatten it with your tank. and once its been crushed enough then maybe dgray can drive over it. and once its completely flat he can drive over it in his heep. :D

thats a good idea. just make sure when you go to pick it up your in your expo. and dgray goes with you in his. haha

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if I had that "thing" i wouldn't drive over it... the damn thing would make my expy look like crap...lol

should call the guy and tell him to pay me for marketing it for him...lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire