06 Expy 4x4 Limited - 96K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E36Graduate

Reaction score
Been lurking around at local dealerships and spent a little time looking at Honda Pilots (slightly used). Communicated with a few dealers trying to gauge them on how much my 06 Expy was worth on trade. Got a few low ball over the phone offers of $5k and $6k.... when i look at the slightly used Pilot's, I was not impressed. I'm at the point that I told my wife we should just keep her Expy and forget about taking out a big loan.

We've had her Expy since about 25K miles several years back. Only problem was A/C compressor died last year and just this past week, the day I was planning to trade her towards a Pilot (seriously) the car was sitting in our drive way tilted to one side. The Air suspension broke. I figured out what happened, managed to get the ride leveled out and turned off the air suspension system. New drivers side level sensor on order. The car has been sitting level and normal with air suspension for 3 days without any issues since.

I look at this expy with 96K, very clean, leather spotless and crack free, overall a great ride and worth well more than $6K to us! Probably going to give her a much needed tune up, check the ball joints, change out all diff/tc and other fluids and put another 100K on her.

Would like to address the rear hatch paint issue around lift handle and thats about it.

Our 3rd Expedition since we we've been together and a safe strong truck!

Would like to do some mods (bigger wheels, spacers?, front bumper face lift?

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x274/kenthompsonhome/expyinterior.jpg
expyinterior.jpg
expysidebmw.jpg

IMG_0027-3.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg think this was 2nd generation we had.
100_1995.jpg
here is my 4x4
rearmarch3_zps8229af95.jpg

03ExFX4

Reaction score
Nice RS4!!

Those are hard to come by. I hope to pick up either a RS4 or an older RS6 some day. That wide body stance is awesome!

OP
OP
E36Graduate

E36Graduate

Reaction score
Nice RS4!!

Those are hard to come by. I hope to pick up either a RS4 or an older RS6 some day. That wide body stance is awesome!

Thanks.....I actually was sitting my wife's new expy and saying I will keep my miles down on the rs4 because I like the expy so much!!

The rs is a fun car! Eats as much fuel as expedition! I bet it could pull the expy up a hill with its awd and 420 bhp....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
E36Graduate

E36Graduate

Reaction score
1st Real Pics on Day 1 - snow coming too!

Why can't I add multiple pictures when using manage attachments?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 34

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks.....I actually was sitting my wife's new expy and saying I will keep my miles down on the rs4 because I like the expy so much!!

The rs is a fun car! Eats as much fuel as expedition! I bet it could pull the expy up a hill with its awd and 420 bhp....
My buddy had an 01 s4 then sold that to get an 04 s4, they were both pretty nice. He asked me if I would drive the 04 around and keep her charged up and running while he was deployed in Iraq, which I gladly agreed to do and had a damn good time doing so lol.