2006 Navigator PCM pinout?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AGrayson84

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have the Ford Diagnostic/PCED DVD but cannot get the EEC connector views to load. Does anyone have the PCM pinout for a 2006 Navigator 4x4? Thanks so much!

OP
OP
A

AGrayson84

Reaction score
Thanks! I actually have slightly different connectors.... Some connectors have 16 pins in one row on my PCM.

I've got codes:

P0020 (Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit [Bank 2])
P0021 (Ignition Signal)
P0059 (HO2S Heater Resistance [Bank 2, Sensor 1])

My cam position sensors and O2 sensors are all a couple years old, I put in new Motorcraft parts (vehicle had 160k miles so I didn't mind throwing in new parts without troubleshooting wiring and such first), but after clearing the codes they kept coming back. I think I have some wiring issues to be honest. There was a bundle of wiring running up against the back of the passenger exhaust manifold a few years ago and a lot of the wiring insulation in that area melted and a bunch of circuits were shorting out. I repaired that wiring bundle (soldered in new patch wiring) when I started getting a ton of DTCs and found the problem, but I may have missed the O2 sensor wire that keeps tripping P0059. P0020 seems to be a loose wire or something... I've jiggled the wiring before, cleared the code, and it stayed away for months. I just need to trace back to the PCM now and do the proper PC/ED testing (I have it all printed out). Might just run a new wire from the the proper circuit at the PCM connector to each sensor pigtail and see if that alleviates the problem, but going to check for short to ground, power, and other circuits first.

thesavo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP
OP
A

AGrayson84

Reaction score
Thanks so much thesavo!!!!! That was a huuuuge help!! Going to try to get started on troubleshooting the wiring in the next few days, really appreciate your assistance! :)