2007 Expedition center console.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

totty

Reaction score
I have been searching for a 2007 expedition center console for awhile, and have had no luck. Anyone out there know if any f-150 / 250 / 350 consoles would fit or come close ? Has anyone done this, and made it look like it belongs there ?

All comments are appreciated.

reg442

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i got a tan 07/09 navigator center console that i started to put in, but didnt have the time to really do what needs to be done to make it fit correctly in my 03 expy. the only thing that would be a pain is doing a fiberglass piece to conact the dash and console, if interested i would be willing to ship to you for 225.00. i will also put pics up in the items for sell thread later tonite

OP
OP
T

totty

Reaction score
The Expedition that I purchased was from an auction. After I cleaned it up, and performed the mechanical work on it, I realized that I had " stumbled " onto an excellent vehicle. This vehicle has great potential. My goal now is to pour some time / money into it and improve the appearance.

The console, however has become a major sticking point. I had no idea they would be so difficult to locate.The aftermarket consoles that I've found are not quite up to what I want. Some are too small / too narrow / too short, etc. I have seen some interesting one off customs, but don't know how to do work of that intricacy,however , I am open to purchasing a custom console if I can locate one.

I want to install a console for storage / beverages / speakers / electronics / etc. So far, I have found nothing on Ebay or the local salvage yards. The consoles in the F-series trucks look close to what I want , but cannot find any tech data that tells me if it will fit.

Visually, I like the idea of a center jump seat, with the console on its back. The seat would typically be in a " down " position with the console lid / holders being in a horizontal position available for storage.

I was wondering if anyone in the forum had already done this, and if so, what are the pitfalls associated with it.

Again, any comments or pointers will be very well received.

Thanks.

jokermouse

Reaction score
console

I too have been looking for a console for my 2007 expedition. Mine was previously a government truck. I'm guessing they had some custom computer mount console or something. Now I only have the shifter sitting in the floor. If totty does not want yours, and yours is set up for the shifter in the console, I'd be happy to buy it.
thanx N advance
Rick