2011 EL interior cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the cover that goes under the divider/shelf in the back of an EL. I don't know what to call the part and obviously don't have a part number.

Could someone with a tan interior lift the part up and see if there is a number on it? I would appreciate a lot. Or if someone happens to have one for sale, I'm not too picky on the color since you can't see it most of the time.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the cover that goes under the divider/shelf in the back of an EL. I don't know what to call the part and obviously don't have a part number.

Could someone with a tan interior lift the part up and see if there is a number on it? I would appreciate a lot. Or if someone happens to have one for sale, I'm not too picky on the color since you can't see it most of the time.
are you talking about this shelf?58151755.jpg

OP
OP

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It looks like there should be a cover under the shelf for when it is not stowed flat. That's what I'm looking for.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
It looks like there should be a cover under the shelf for when it is not stowed flat. That's what I'm looking for.
That shelf is the cover you are askin about.

OP
OP

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm sure the other EL's I looked at had a cover when the shelf was lifted. Maybe not it's been a few months since we were shopping for it.

deweysmith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think that’s the cover for the jack storage area. Mine doesn’t have a cover when it’s set up like that, you either have the cover or the shelf, not both.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score