2018 Expedition Max!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The lifespan of that ecoboost in the GT is stupid low, i doubt anyone buys it.

All GT's are presold EcoHater. In advance thru 2020. All buyers (250 per year) have to go thru an extensive application process and preferential treatment is given to current GT owners and owners of other significant/historical Fords . Some sources say Ford received over 6,500 valid applications.

Lifespan? Like everyone entered into the 24 hours of Le Mans totally finishing? Or the 6 hours at Fugi, 24 hours at Daytona, 6 Hours at Shanghai?

Is everyone in New York completely miserable about everything?

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All GT's are presold EcoHater. In advance thru 2020. All buyers (250 per year) have to go thru an extensive application process and preferential treatment is given to current GT owners and owners of other significant/historical Fords . Some sources say Ford received over 6,500 valid applications.

Lifespan? Like everyone entered into the 24 hours of Le Mans totally finishing? Or the 6 hours at Fugi, 24 hours at Daytona, 6 Hours at Shanghai?

Is everyone in New York completely miserable about everything?

5.0 makes more power.... NOW WHATS YOUR EXCUSE? Get rid of your POS 5.4 truck and buy an ecoboost if your motor is such garbage. Call me what you want you Displacement Hater. BTW as long as we are talking fossil fuel combusting engines that combust fuel and atmosphere to create power..... an engine with more displacement ALWAYS has more potential for power because as physics dictate it can compress MORE atmosphere with its bigger displacement, which is how power is created. You don’t seem to understand. Bigger Bore and Stroke or More pistons== MORE POTENTIAL POWER. ALWAYS. If you want to buy something that negates these laws and doesn’t need to create power this way you absolutely can! Its called electric! Which BTW hybrid and electric tech will be in the next gen of Expedition I’m sure! And I’m absolutely ok with it. Tesla’s new roadster hits 60 sub 2 seconds. Eco hater i am not, Just keeping it real.

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish my expy had an ecoboost today, a Nissan Pathfinder beat me wide open throttle. He just beat me out the 3.5 would have had him. Yes im one of those people who always seems to get into a race with some a** on the highway.