2018 Expedition Sync 3 Radio Sirius Channel Surfing/Seeking???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The music button brings up the menu to switch sources and There are a couple other things in there...that menu is in the gauge cluster and there is an option for it to display there all the time if you wish. At the very top of the cluster it always displays the track or channel you are listening too but you can also pin a more detailed version as well.
Yep...jealous. Almost wish I had spent the extra $20k for a Navi (I wanted a Black Label). Almost. Haha

st381183

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For $20k saved I’ll reach over and push the button on the radio. It’s funny that what seems like inexpensive convenience options are excluded. I get that there has to be differentiation between models but I would prefer that to be where the rubber meets the road. I bet FORScan once it is able to hack the info display will allow users to add menu items to the cluster.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep...jealous. Almost wish I had spent the extra $20k for a Navi (I wanted a Black Label). Almost. Haha
The Black Label is super nice with loads of extra leather and stuff but the Reserve I got wasn’t much more than the Expy Platinum and that extra expense is really obvious and goes a LONG way.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Black Label is super nice with loads of extra leather and stuff but the Reserve I got wasn’t much more than the Expy Platinum and that extra expense is really obvious and goes a LONG way.
Agreed. The bigger deal for me was that I had an "in" at a Ford dealer and was able to get a great discount. When I talked with the Lincoln folks and asked about discounting, they literally laughed in my face. So while the MSRP of the two was not much different, the delta at the end of the day was significantly more sizeable. My goal is to get a Navi 6-8 years down the road when I get rid of this one and am richer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1