2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if i can find someone in atlanta to do it late saturday or sunday............otherwise probably sometime next weekend.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
DevensC2new18.jpg

Race Red XL model.

21957-0992c0c796654a09da2d778d1a39af66.jpg

Last edited:

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good luck keeping tht interior clean
We have a baby version of this car for 2years. A 2016 platinum explorer with the ceramic interior purchased new. It stayed clean as a whistle. Even with 2 standard poodles, a 13 yr old daughter and more often than not, a friend or 4. Trust me I was worried when we got it, but it just works out. The only thing we noticed was the seat bottoms got tinted blue over time from blue jean die. We had them cleaned and conditioned and they were a ok.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
We have a baby version of this car for 2years. A 2016 platinum explorer with the ceramic interior purchased new. It stayed clean as a whistle. Even with 2 standard poodles, a 13 yr old daughter and more often than not, a friend or 4. Trust me I was worried when we got it, but it just works out. The only thing we noticed was the seat bottoms got tinted blue over time from blue jean die. We had them cleaned and conditioned and they were a ok.
Yeah that would drive me crazy!

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To clarify over a length of time. After a year or so, we noticed tinting. Had them cleaned and conditioned and were perfect.

We like new blue jeans!!!