2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My delivery date got moved up to this Friday...so I’ll post some pics of my metallic white max platinum. But no blacked out c-pillar, sorry, the look just isn’t for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My delivery date got moved up to this Friday...so I’ll post some pics of my metallic white max platinum. But no blacked out c-pillar, sorry, the look just isn’t for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dangit, mine got moved back to friday. was originally Wednesday!!!!!

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
9d90c0609dd8a47fa2652dca3266ce69.jpg24fdaa0c22e7c25e4eb35b8565cd9860.jpg

Picked her (him? it?) up today. I can post some more pics later on. What a fantastic automobile it is.

Side note, my dealer said the platinums are the trouble spot right now because of the wheels. Ford can pump out XLTs all day, but he doesn’t expect them to see any more platinums for a couple of months because of wheel unavailability.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Congrats Aggie!!! Mine is still not here!!! As unbelievable as this sounds.......My salesman and long time friend told us there was an robbery/attempted robbery at the train yard. We dont know if anything was actually damaged or stolen. There is an investigation going on right now. Have no idea what will happen. My wife is going nuts. She was ready to drive to Bham today to pick her up!

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve now seen more Tesla model 3s on the road than I have ‘18 Expeditions...

They aren’t really moving any.... ford sold 4,000 units in January, GM sold over 20,000 Tahoes for a reference point in that same month. Expedition sales are already down 15% from previous month as well.