2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I’ve never seen another expy with an “eco beast” badge, he posted a while back he put one on his on the what did you do to the expy today thread.

That sucks, I didn’t even notice that until you pointed it out. I guess I won’t be installing those anymore.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That sucks, I didn’t even notice that until you pointed it out. I guess I won’t be installing those anymore.

I know I missed it somewhere, but have you posted your Expy in this thread? The one in your avatar. Looks clean!

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted one the night it was delivered to the dealer in the build date thread but the weather has been so crappy here and my truck has been a filthy mess so I honestly haven’t taken many pictures of it. Here’s the only good one I have of her clean.

FFB29B95-D11D-48B1-8742-3E83CF5B2A3C.jpeg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I posted one the night it was delivered to the dealer in the build date thread but the weather has been so crappy here and my truck has been a filthy mess so I honestly haven’t taken many pictures of it. Here’s the only good one I have of her clean.

View attachment 23888

Wow. Ford did a damn good job on this gen. The lines are smooth and just looks like a luxury SUV.

Last edited:

Sleepy650

Reaction score
less than 48 hours and ours will be in our possession! I will post as soon as I can on thursday evening as long as the weather holds out. New to the forum here and hope to learn from you guys. 4th gen is by far the best looking expy out there or large SUV for that matter!

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the day has come! we took possession of our limited expy about 2 hours ago...damn this thing is impressive, I'll upload a pic in a little while!

Congrats! Can’t wait to see those pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk