2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
J Ski, go eff yourself!!!! I will never apologize to you. You are a little *****. You ABSOLUTELY started this!!!! You have been an ******* since the second you came to the 4th gen forums ragging on the 2018s and you haven’t stopped since.

I have done nothing of the sort in the 3rd gen forum. I have had regular banter over there and have spoken from real world experience about things that cross all 3 platforms.

Your post is hilarious!!! How old are you? My 13 yr old daughter is more of an adult than you. Wha wha wha, make him apologize!!! He came over to my side and picked on people!!

To the admins. JSki started this back and forth and has NEVER STOPPED. It isn’t just me either. He has gone after numerous members and participants of the 4th gen forums. If you feel the need to ban me, there is nothing I can do about it, but know I didn’t start it.
@edizzle that is uncalled for attacking him like that. :ban:
:adminpower: You should be banned for speaking that way
@stamp11127 @JUST4FUN

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys this is a post pictures thread. Let's keep this on track and stop ruining it for everyone that is here for wholesome content. Nobody is interested in this quarrel. Please keep the argument off of the thread and let people post pictures and leave constructive feedback on them. Like This:

2018-Ford-Expedition-Platinum-Black-Photo.jpg

Last edited:

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@edizzle that is uncalled for attacking him like that. :ban:
:adminpower: You should be banned for speaking that way
@stamp11127 @JUST4FUN
Uncalled for? Are you kidding? Do you know what uncalled for means? This is the opposite of uncalled for! Very called for!! He trolled JUST4FUN last night after being reprimanded for crying out loud! How long can you troll, belittle, aggravate, before you get called out here? Crazy!

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is it a magnet? I agree it fits in nicely.

Yes. You add a little metal plate to the back of your phone and it "sticks" to the round part of the mount. (I just stick the metal piece to the inside of my case). You can adjust the round flat piece anywhere on the ball to get the angle you want.
And being all metal, it doesn't flex so holds the phone very snug.
Only negative to adding the metal piece is the wireless charge pad won't work with the cover on.

Reaction score
Uncalled for? Are you kidding? Do you know what uncalled for means? This is the opposite of uncalled for! Very called for!! He trolled JUST4FUN last night after being reprimanded for crying out loud! How long can you troll, belittle, aggravate, before you get called out here? Crazy!
I know @J Ski personally. He’s a good dude. He’s just having his little bit of fun

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
When "fun" starts Affecting others then it needs to stop. I don't like banning people , but I will do it . So this is the final time I will post on this. You will be gone !