2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What did you have quoted for paint correction and coating?
Paint correction and Gtechniq coating $2k for entire truck. Also getting the interior treated to prevent staining for $300, the cappuccino interior is gonna be tough to keep clean long term I’m afraid.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paint correction and Gtechniq coating $2k for entire truck. Also getting the interior treated to prevent staining for $300, the cappuccino interior is gonna be tough to keep clean long term I’m afraid.

Are you going to coat the chrome sections and wheels too?

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Thts a deal for tht qtechniq stuff. Got a local shop in VB tht charges $3500 for SUVs. From what I’ve seen on instagram qtechniq is the shizzz

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you going to coat the chrome sections and wheels too?
Yes on wheels, not sure about chrome, he said ‘entire truck wheels up’ but didn’t specify. I meet him tomorrow to go over everything in detail so I’ll report back.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thts a deal for tht qtechniq stuff. Got a local shop in VB tht charges $3500 for SUVs. From what I’ve seen on instagram qtechniq is the shizzz
I got overwhelmed with all the choices and went to Reddit and got more overwhelmed. Called the local ‘Modesta’ coating guy but he wasn’t taking new customers. My neighbor had ‘liquid armor’ put on his car in his garage but i couldn’t find anything online about that stuff. Your comment about the Gtechniq makes me feel a lot better about my choice. There are lots of choices out there and everyone I spoke with said there stuff was the best. Luckily the guy I’m using was the most normal down to earth type and also does mobile detail so I’ll have him out throughout the year for maintenance washes and such since I’m a short guy and would need a ladder to clean this thing lol.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I got overwhelmed with all the choices and went to Reddit and got more overwhelmed. Called the local ‘Modesta’ coating guy but he wasn’t taking new customers. My neighbor had ‘liquid armor’ put on his car in his garage but i couldn’t find anything online about that stuff. Your comment about the Gtechniq makes me feel a lot better about my choice. There are lots of choices out there and everyone I spoke with said there stuff was the best. Luckily the guy I’m using was the most normal down to earth type and also does mobile detail so I’ll have him out throughout the year for maintenance washes and such since I’m a short guy and would need a ladder to clean this thing lol.
You won’t be disappointed. I’m a guy who likes the hands on of detailing a car so I haven’t gone that route yet but may down the road. Cuts down on a lot of paint maintenance Thts for sure

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You won’t be disappointed. I’m a guy who likes the hands on of detailing a car so I haven’t gone that route yet but may down the road. Cuts down on a lot of paint maintenance Thts for sure
That’s why I want it. I don’t mind car detailing but honestly I am not skilled enough to do the job I think I’d want. After really researching I’ve come to realize I’m a total novice and should just leave it to a professional.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score

yeah that sounds fair. I think i am going with ceramic pro products.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics! Pics! and more Pics!!!