2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug F

Reaction score
Joshua , Is that a full cargo mat? The only cargo mat I can find from Weather Tech are just behind the 3rd role. And are those GSP's? That's why we got the Expy. too. For hauling to dogs Shows, and Hunt Test.

Joshua DeHaan

Reaction score
Joshua , Is that a full cargo mat? The only cargo mat I can find from Weather Tech are just behind the 3rd role. And are those GSP's? That's why we got the Expy. too. For hauling to dogs Shows, and Hunt Test.

Doug,

It is the full cargo mat. You have to order direct from weather tech. here's the link: http://www.weathertech.com/ford/2018/expedition-expedition-max/cargo-liner/ Recommend some velcro to hold down the end at the trunk entry exit to keep it from sliding and minimize dirt in the area.

Yep, both GSPs, Gunner (brown, age 7) and Echo (black and white, age 6). We have two Gunner Kennels we haul them in (an intermediate and a large). The large had to be built in place and is a tight fit so we're putting in a felt liner on the sides to keep from scratching up the wheel wheel plastics. They go everywhere with us, including with my wife to work every day, so we got the captain's chairs for comfort of friends that come to town but the MAX to give the dogs a landing zone outside of the crates. We've had the new expy for about a week and it's def awesome.

I'm hoping that WeatherTech comes out with laser fit mats for the front and second rows (the AGM cut-to-fit mats are less than impressive to me), I've reached out to them to see if they'll do something that fills in between captain's chairs as well, I'll let you know if I hear back.

Cheers,

Josh

mssbf2011

Reaction score
I'm also waiting on the WeatherTech full liners. I dropped them a note last week asking on timing, but have not heard back.

Please post to the board if you hear anything

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Doug,

It is the full cargo mat. You have to order direct from weather tech. here's the link: http://www.weathertech.com/ford/2018/expedition-expedition-max/cargo-liner/ Recommend some velcro to hold down the end at the trunk entry exit to keep it from sliding and minimize dirt in the area.

Yep, both GSPs, Gunner (brown, age 7) and Echo (black and white, age 6). We have two Gunner Kennels we haul them in (an intermediate and a large). The large had to be built in place and is a tight fit so we're putting in a felt liner on the sides to keep from scratching up the wheel wheel plastics. They go everywhere with us, including with my wife to work every day, so we got the captain's chairs for comfort of friends that come to town but the MAX to give the dogs a landing zone outside of the crates. We've had the new expy for about a week and it's def awesome.

I'm hoping that WeatherTech comes out with laser fit mats for the front and second rows (the AGM cut-to-fit mats are less than impressive to me), I've reached out to them to see if they'll do something that fills in between captain's chairs as well, I'll let you know if I hear back.

Cheers,

Josh
Man I read your comment about the weathertech May for the rear and got excited... just checked and still only option for Navi is behind 3rd row. Dang it!

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check back in after a couple months and let me know how those seats are doing. I got the ceramic in my Navi and my wife’s yoga pants stain the passenger seat a little, it cleans up easy enough but it’s still annoying. I think the ceramic is the best looking but I’m obsessive over the appearance staying spotless.
I mentioned that many moons ago on here. We had ceramic in the explorer and dealt with it. It’s not a big deal but is annoying.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I mentioned that many moons ago on here. We had ceramic in the explorer and dealt with it. It’s not a big deal but is annoying.
Yeah I’ll live with it. You gotta be a ****** to have black leather in the south even with ventilated seats.

Joshua DeHaan

Reaction score
Yeah I’ll live with it. You gotta be a ****** to have black leather in the south even with ventilated seats.

That's why we went ceramic because my wife and I are both from the south and if we ever moved back there we weren't dealing with black leather. All of our cars have been tan or ceramic style interiors for that reason.

Joshua DeHaan

Reaction score
Man I read your comment about the weathertech May for the rear and got excited... just checked and still only option for Navi is behind 3rd row. Dang it!

Yeah i just saw that too but they do make a behind second row for the Navi L. Hopefully they'll come out with yours soon. It's definitely a great purchase and beats the heck out of those OEM type rubber mats.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah i just saw that too but they do make a behind second row for the Navi L. Hopefully they'll come out with yours soon. It's definitely a great purchase and beats the heck out of those OEM type rubber mats.
They’ll be out in a few weeks I’m sure, I’m just about to take a camping trip in it and it’s probably gonna be muddy.