2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You’ll get over it
I had a ding on the hood of my last car from a hickory nut falling on it at a trail head, this happened about 6 months after buying it. I kid you not it was one of the last things I looked at on that car the day I was getting the trade in appraisal. 13 years worth of noticing a 1/2 inch dent.

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are a ton of local places that specialize in wheel repair. Our Explorer Sport had 2 tone rims and the curb was hit multiple times. Yet no one owned up to it. It may be beneficial to see who your dealer uses. We have a few wheel guys that we use, but always check their Yelp reviews.

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Regarding wheel repair , I had 2 fixed on my last F-150 and was very impressed, couldn't tell at all.

Got a door ding already on the Expedition and I ask my wife daily if she made it by the dent repair place. Lol . She's definitely not as OCD as me.

azgdds

Reaction score
Yes. Looks much better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what it's called, but a friend recommended and put it on. 60K mile warranty.

You can barely tell a difference. Up close the wrap has a tad more texture, that's it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire