2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Saw a navigator today and gotta say I really dig it with the black look. The way it lights up as you approach it is just cool.....
View attachment 24646
*not the truck I saw but looks the same*
I saw a black one on the road the other day and I must say it was sharp. The front of the car looks great, just the right amount of chrome with black. Too bad it’s next to impossible to retain the deep gloss mirror look on black.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a black one on the road the other day and I must say it was sharp. The front of the car looks great, just the right amount of chrome with black. Too bad it’s next to impossible to retain the deep gloss mirror look on black.

Isn't there some kind of super ceramic coating that would help with that?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Isn't there some kind of super ceramic coating that would help with that?
Ceramic coating in general would take care of it in regards to swirl marks from washing but other scratches not as much. Even with that, every little blemish shows. I always noticed around the door handle, especially drivers side.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ID~B732~S0~I1~RW1280~H960~TH0&width=640&height=480.jpg

Sometimes just the edges are sharp.
So since it’s at an auction does this mean the insurance company totaled the vehicle? That damage looks bad but not ‘totaled’ bad. I’m no insurance adjuster so I’m speaking well outside my realm of expertise.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edyk1986