2019 order wait times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
You ordered a ‘18 or ‘19? That’s a crazy wait time.

Well when you have to erase all the Ford logos and add that crazy mind blowing extra HP(sarcasm) clearly it'll take longer!

I still to this day wish I could put the Ford interior into the Nav exterior. That's a true winning combo.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well when you have to erase all the Ford logos and add that crazy mind blowing extra HP(sarcasm) clearly it'll take longer!

I still to this day wish I could put the Ford interior into the Nav exterior. That's a true winning combo.
That’s funny because the Ford interior was the first reason that put us in the Lincoln.... the exterior was the second reason. The extra horsepower was icing on the cake lol

musiccitybugs

Reaction score
I agree with Artie, if I could put the reserve interior into the expedition stealth package exterior that would be a winner!
Add a Diesel engine option from the f150 and it’ll be perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
That’s funny because the Ford interior was the first reason that put us in the Lincoln.... the exterior was the second reason. The extra horsepower was icing on the cake lol

We originally had a reserve 4xd blue diamond being built, she decided she liked the stone interior with the limited trim more(which for how active we are was a plus). Frankly the Navigator would've been a better place investment wise, but couldn't convince her of this novel concept. I mean The reserve we were building was $86k, and this one was $78k.... Major difference is when you look at the Navigator on the outside you see the value, not quite the same when you look at the Ford. The LEDs arcs are cool and all, but even kias get the LED accents these days.

JHatley7

Reaction score
We ordered ours yesterday, being quoted middle December. How's everybody doing on pricing? Msrp $83,360, Paying $77,900. Tricoat Platinum max with everything but rear entertainment and roof rails.

IcoHolic

Reaction score
I ordered 2019 Platinum (Ingot, Tow package, 2nd-row captains, Rear entertainment screens) yesterday and was told to expect it in January.

Pricing, I'm paying $79K CAD

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow, no discounts on Navigators in Canada. Any dealer that gets caught doing it will lose all future allocation.

I was going to get a discount on the Navi (Xplan pricing plus Costco), but the wait was 15-18 months in Feb 2018. I ended up with a Plat, 2nd row captains, cargo package, Ruby Red and HD tow that retailed for $89,289 before GST for $79K CAD. Took 8 months to get it. Delivered late Aug.

IcoHolic

Reaction score
I was going to get a discount on the Navi (Xplan pricing plus Costco), but the wait was 15-18 months in Feb 2018. I ended up with a Plat, 2nd row captains, cargo package, Ruby Red and HD tow that retailed for $89,289 before GST for $79K CAD. Took 8 months to get it. Delivered late Aug.

I'll have to ask my dealer about that, I couldn't justify the $25K difference between the two because of the discounts on the Expedition. Things may have changed since February.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker