99 Eddie Bauer Lifted with Mud Grapps ( pics inside )

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mikiedoo

Mikiedoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
I was in last weeks local car / truck show and won a regular trophy for my class and then a 3 foot tall trophy for 1st prize best overall !!! Holy crap. Didnt think I would do that. Oh well, just tryin to represent :jawdrop:

Bremsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice. I spotted you the other week. Looks bigger in person!

OP
OP
Mikiedoo

Mikiedoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks man, you from around the G-town area? Probably saw me and my two golden retrievers. My wife calls my expedition "tailsRwagon" lol

Bremsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks man, you from around the G-town area? Probably saw me and my two golden retrievers. My wife calls my expedition "tailsRwagon" lol

I work in Cramerton, passed you on Lakewood. That really is a good lookin rig.

I'm in a black 98 EB with FX4 wheels if you ever see me. Although its down right now due to blow plug. Someone get me that ford engineer! :gr_guns:

OP
OP
Mikiedoo

Mikiedoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dang, hate to hear yours is down now. Hopefully you will get that fixed pretty quick. I had a buddy that had an 01 Lightning and had a blown plug. Had to pull the head, but got it fixed though. These things seem to be prone to blow plugs once the get a few mile on em.
Anyway, Im down in a developement behind the gaston county library so maybe I will see you out sometime.
Thanks everyone for the props.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
I was in last weeks local car / truck show and won a regular trophy for my class and then a 3 foot tall trophy for 1st prize best overall !!! Holy crap. Didnt think I would do that. Oh well, just tryin to represent :jawdrop:

If you got it, flaunt it. Its well deserved. You have a great looking truck.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2