A Couple of My Setups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I figured that I would post some pics of my Expedition since I'm on an Expedition forum lol. Since I lost my old computer, most of my pics are gone, along with pics of the car itself. But I figure these will be fine until I can get out and take some more pics.

My first real setup in the Expedition. (Before I really got good at doing my own audio work.)
mn1cbd.jpg

2vkanpv.jpg

My first wall, even though I never got around to doing the beauty panels before changing up again lol.
2a8gg9l.jpg

f3fatg.jpg

First sub up, port back setup. (I was too stubborn to loose my back seats at the time, so the box was way taller than I would have liked, and didn't perform as well as it should have because the port was chocked.)
208embp.jpg

1jsrwn.jpg

This was supposed to be made into an armrest, but never got around to it before I started changing it up again. (Also had to redo the rca's because my friend didn't strap them right lol.)
2iqo61k.jpg

NEW BUILD IN PROGRESS.:cool::D

Last edited:
OP
OP
rmzsuzuki89

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is pretty close to how it looks now, except all of the panels are gone as well. Getting it ready for the next build. I will get more pics of the current state of the interior, and of the car itself tomorrow.

Stripping out all of the old wires and gear, and half way through gutting.
5fhmyu.jpg

Dirty. :(
rhkeh4.jpg

1zbcp01.jpg

My dad getting the golf cart ready for me to put the sub and amp in while my gf and I work on the car lol.
2dwdytf.jpg

I'll be so glad to get that rats nest of wires outa there, it's still in there now. :(
n3t3cm.jpg