Aftermarket HU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FOP23

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on an aftermarket HU for my 2003 EB, currently has the stock radio with Nav and a CD changer in center console. Would be satisfied with an Ipod compatible unit/DVD that require minimal modifications to the dash, any suggestions?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have pioneer AVIC-D3...go to crutchfield.com and "outfit your car"...they will show everything that will fit and pricing...you can refine your seach by selecting the options you want...they have a scratch/dent section...outlet section...manufacturer discounts are updated...

i go on there all the time and find what i like in my price range then search other internet sites for cheaper pricing...im bias to crutchfield because they will give you ALL diagram sheets...other hardway like harness and trim kit if needed for FREE...plus you get LIFETIME support for as long as you own the equipment...so if you buy another car and want to swap units...call them up and they'll tell you how to do it with free diagram sheets and will tell if it will/will not fit...

LIFETIME SUPPORT

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pioneer all the way. I have an avh p8400bh and love it.