Angel Eye Halo Headlights wanted, do you have these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think its interesting that they advertise the halos as being so bright, yet incorporate that funky looking eyebrow thing on top that doesnt even look like LED. ??? Not sure I'm feeling that part, but if you wanted something different than everyone else's projectors I guess...

OP
OP
D

dennisspeaks

Reaction score
halos

Yeah I noticed that, I had emailed to seller to see if the eyebrows are servicable and I could put leds in them or something brighter

How bright are yours?

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How bright are yours?

I personally dont care for the halos myself, so when I found a set for cheap because the halos didnt work, I snatched them up *win-win* lol I really like them now especially since I just installed 10000k HIDs in them a couple days ago :)

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i had the regular ones...chrome and black...the halos where just halogen bulbs...if these are true CCFLs...it will be bright...or just save up and get your lights retrofitted...i have some in work right now...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree for $200 its a no-go spend a little extra and get them retrofitted, they make them exactly how you want them

jphatcher84

Reaction score
Oh and WAR EAGLE!!! Im right down the road in smiths station great ROM keep up the good work......no bugs yet other than gsm warning has popped up twice I've change in settings to CDMA auto but I still get the gsm warning....any chance of themes? Or will any bionic theme work?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

jphatcher84

Reaction score
Dang my bad looooong night but halo lights would be sweet!!! Lol

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Please don't buy the eBay headlights with the built in Halo's. They are junk. They leak, the led that lights up the plastic ring dies etc... Not worth the money. if you are gonna go it, do it right and get the real rings from advanced automotive concepts and take your headlights apart and install them. I have used them and they are much better than the eBay crap.

Last edited: