Angel Eye Halo Headlights wanted, do you have these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice 300.

I would like to find a company that makes a light for the Ex, with the LED halo that the new 300 has.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have been talking with justin @ AAC about doing the LED Halos for my expedition. And that LED swoosh is a thing chrysler stole from Audi. That was onee of the things a lot of the chrysler 300 owners begged chrysler for, for a number of years and they made it happed.

And I appreciate the comment on my 300c. I miss that car, should have never sold it..

Last edited:

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't think I could put aftermarket projectors on my expy...90% of the time you're getting projectors that are actually worse than stock reflectors.

Zombie, sick 300. I like the front end. That thing would look insane with a matte black wrap.

Last edited:

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And that LED swoosh is a thing chrysler stole from Audi. That was onee of the things a lot of the chrysler 300 owners begged chrysler for, for a number of years and they made it happed.

And I appreciate the comment on my 300c. I miss that car, should have never sold it..

Chrysler stole? Or are they sleeping with Volkswagen/have access to the same parts bins.. now that they are owned by Fiat?

Routan-Caravan... Tomato Tuhmahhhtow...

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol probably a bit of both. Since Audi introduced them in 08, 300 owners have been trying to find ways to do it and begging Chrysler to do it from the factory

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think I could put aftermarket projectors on my expy...90% of the time you're getting projectors that are actually worse than stock reflectors.

what??? you dont like my lights??? i get MAD props/jock'd cuz of these lights...

zombie...300 is strawberries!!! i like the CCFLs over the LEDs...dont like the spaced look...still hard though...why dont you talk to your SGM...get orders to ft. eustis...so we can link up and teach me some of that!!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
scout!!! ft stewart??? GA??? whats the town called that its next to? savannah?