Angel Eye Halo Headlights wanted, do you have these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
:) so is my team leader ( I'm his squad leader) he got a cheap set of those eBay ones and they sucked, and he decided to let me work my magic. Every time I ask him about them, he just smiles. He said he constantly is getting praise and questions about them

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you are looking at about $350.00

its not cheap but its quality and I can paint your lights while I am doing it.

Unfortunately I am deployed in Afghanistan right now.

xtinc7ion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you are looking at about $350.00

its not cheap but its quality and I can paint your lights while I am doing it.

Unfortunately I am deployed in Afghanistan right now.

350$ isn't an issue, I truly appreciate your service btw. When you get back I will coordinate with you to have you build me a custom set. If you are up for it of course. Just let me know what I would need to send you. I know it may be a long while, but I have SO MUCH more to be working on between my two toys, that I don't mind waiting for quality.

Thank you for the quick answer too! Stay safe!

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
honestly I can refer you to the company that makes them and they can set you up if you want it done sooner... price should be fairly similar.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
stay safe over there...theyre cutting taskings for the Air Force or i'd be over there again with you...