Anyone have problems with their 2005 Eddie front electric seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Our driverside front seat keeps intermittently failing to work. Seems to get stuck in back position. If you touch the motors they are very very hot... I am afraid that I may be doomed to have to pay royally for new seat motors...

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The only issue I have is that sometimes the driver seat won't move forward if I interrupt the movement by starting the car before it's completely forward. I just have to tap the switch and then it finishes. Other than that, it works fine.

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you tried the "default cancel" at least that's what I call it for lack of a better term. On my 08 when it got hung up, I powered the seat to the full back position and kept my finger on the back position and it will pop slightly forward. Reset the memory and go. At least that's what worked on mine. Worth a shot, don't know if that was programmed in the 2nd gens.

On a side note, Stoned... Gotta change that sig pic...false advertising!

BLUECANDY

Reaction score
Mine will go up and down but not forward or backwards. Its cool today so I will tear into it...I will post pics, plus I have to repair my drivers seat...