Anzo Headlights / Tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyGJ

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Anzo Headlights on their Expy? I was interested in seeing pictures of an installation when done, especially a 2007 to 2010 model so I can get an idea of what they look like compared to stock.

Any comments on appearance or how different the headlight performance would be is also greatly appreciated. I picked up a pair of the Philips X-treme 9008 bulbs to try out tonight ($40 from Bulbs.com), but was considering the upgrade to the Anzo upgrades if worth it...looks like $275 for a pair.

Thanks!
Andy.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post a pic of your truck, and I maybe try to do a photoshop.

As a side note, I personally have never been a fan of those sort of headlights. The projectors they usually use in them are garbage, as well as a lot of them require a different bulb from factory.

Doesn't your Limited already come with blacked out headlights?

OP
OP
A

AndyGJ

Reaction score
You are right, it does have the Black out headlights, but I was looking for something with greater light output...trying to get as close to HID as possible.

I thought the Anzo lights might be better in that catagory, but it sounds like you don't think they are worth anything other than appearance. My concern is that the Anzo lights will make the Expedition look too much like a Tahoe after installed...something I definitely don't want!! :mad:

I'll post a couple of pictures that might be at the right angle for you to try and photo shop something for me if you can.

Thanks for the input.
Andy.