At what point do you cancel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What are the specs of your order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruby red plat max. Tow, cargo ($400 option in [emoji1063]), captains.

I think my dealer just had a terrible allocation. That being said, you don’t see many around. Half of the ones I’ve seen are rentals.

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your a month away, so close! We ordered our Navigator last August and took delivery Jan 6. It was BRUTAL but we got exactly what we wanted.

I was quoted a year to 18 month lead time for a Navi here in Calgary. Only two dealers can order them in a city with well over 1 million people.

Wife and kids like the look of the Expy more than the Navi. I wanted the Navi for the seats and HUD. I figure I can get a Navi when the refresh happens.

OP
OP
C

Crewmaster1

Reaction score
Plt max white 2nd row bench hd tow. Nothing too crazy. The dealers dont have a ton of expys either. Just poor production.

QMastaD

Reaction score
It is interesting that it seems most of us stuck waiting so long ordered Platinum’s. I think we all have the tow package too.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was quoted a year to 18 month lead time for a Navi here in Calgary. Only two dealers can order them in a city with well over 1 million people.

Wife and kids like the look of the Expy more than the Navi. I wanted the Navi for the seats and HUD. I figure I can get a Navi when the refresh happens.

That’s a hell of a wait, wow!! That doesn’t even make sense, by the time yours arrives it’s already last years model?!?

cullinan18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sometimes it works out better with the long delivery time. I ordered and paid for a 2014 Subaru Forester for my wife, but was delivered a 2015.

benyl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s a hell of a wait, wow!! That doesn’t even make sense, by the time yours arrives it’s already last years model?!?

Since it is a first year model, I’m planning on leasing it first and then maybe buying it out depending on how many issues there are. Plus, the interest, residuals and programs are locked in from the date of order. I’m surprised Ford does this.

If you are talking about the Navi, your order goes in, but the build date determines model year.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Lots of 2018's in the Long Island dealers. They're offering about $9,000 off MSRP. If they're stuck with any after the 2019's come, they'll be $18,000 off the sticker price.

As far as the NFA goes, New York won't even allow an AK47 to be sold here anymore. And the wait for a pistol license is at least six months and $500...