Bad replacement headlights assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy-IA

Reaction score
Good advice but not for this vehicle. The headlights are solid mounted with drop in pins (Peg and tenon style). The only way to accomplish that would be to oblong the pins holes.

whtbronco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep, I did not notice you had stated it was a non Ford vehicle and clearly not Expedition. Oops, sometimes I'm very special.

Randy-IA

Reaction score
NP.

I still have the original housings, might some day try the sanding and clear-coating routine. First however I'm going to try a different brands of bulbs. Back in the days of round and square halogen lights I found that Wagner brand bulbs had a much better beam pattern than the others, especially against their main competitors Phillips and Sylvania. The bulbs that came with the TYC housing are Phillips halogens. It's really only the high beams that annoy me, the low beams are to yellow regardless, I'm used to LED's white light in the company vehicles I drive for a living. I drive mostly at night.