Big Question need help fast!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barigyasi

Reaction score
Okay so im installing an AEM brute force intake on my 4.6L engine. question is, there are two hoses that i will need to buy extensions too because the intake package didn't come with the hose extensions, im un-sure of what size and diameter hoses i need. One hose is for the resonator box, its slightly bigger than the other hose, which i think is the IAC hose.

i think the sizes are

5/8 for one and 3/4 for the other but i need some reassurance! thanks!

BigJuicy02

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't know the sizes off the top of my head, but you can cut a half inch off both hoses and take the pieces to the parts store to match them. I've had to do that before.

OP
OP
B

barigyasi

Reaction score
i went up to autozone and matched some up, and got it installed this afternoon, performs great and the sound isnt bad either!

fPortal

Reaction score
Have you heard the hum that comes from a lot of these intakes? I mean the loud one you get while idling.

diablood5

Reaction score
my Spectre intake is also really quiet but you can def tell its there once i get on it