Bloomsburg PA July 8-10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do you have to have a lifted truck? mine is kinda stock at the moment there is a very little chance i will have lift by then but i will deff go sounds fun its only like 4 hrs from here

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no my dad goes with a bone stock 07 grand cherokee... and they have every class for show... stock... modified and pro class.... plus they give away awesome door prizes like CAIs, exhausts, rims, tires, lifts... its a 3 day show that kicks ass.. plus monster trucks, tough truck and mud drags....

o yeah and last day has burn out contest and bikini contest..

random pics from last years show

100_0506.jpg

100_0471.jpg
Picture071.jpg

Picture127.jpg

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mainly just a show... there are all different levels of "show trucks" from daily drivers to full 100,000$$$ plus trucks... also tons of vendors that have great deals on rims, tires and everything in between... its were I got my edge last year for 350 with tax... basically its a fun 3-4 day weekend... I go with my wife and daughter and have a blast... but if you are thinking about going I would get a hotel reservation soon because if you wait too long you'll be 20-30 miles away... I booked my room in January and am only 1 mile from the show...

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great Show!!! Very Good Deals
I went home from there with my tires, rims, pre-runner bar and Edge CS
And I brought all home in the back of a Pontica Vibe:crazy:
Well be there this year with the Expy.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wanna go! Long drive from FL tho! Might put a few too miles on my Expy!!!

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can't wait for this show I missed the Ford Nats in Carlisle this weekend, and there's nothing else between now and then. :shrug:
We should try and get numerous Expy's there and represent the site.:pepper: