Bloomsburg PA July 8-10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mapquest shows Langley AFB to Bloomsburg PA at about 370 miles... I used to go from McGuire AFB to my parents house every other weekend when we worked the "panama schedule" and it was 357 one way... so day trip is due able and the show is awesome.... really sucks I can't go this year.. but new job and spent too much $$ in Alaska...lol

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just over 5hrs...uhm...we'll see...still have to drive back!!! unless sierra lima wants to drive as well....

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO... well worth the trip... the deals you can find there are crazy... and some of the trucks that show up are ridiculous... I've gone to about 8 national jamborees.... usually was in VT but that show stopped and last year went to Bloomsburg and it was 2x the VT show... I really wanna go this year had a hotel reserved for wed-sun to go early but with new job had to cancel... still sucks I cant go but... I will be going next year...

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would but just started today... can't be sick the first weekend...