bulb help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anybody know what these headlights use for high beam/ low beam bulbs? I believe they are APC. And also what it would take to do HID's for both low and high?

Attachments

• $(KGrHqQOKjIE0c5ByOq0BN,rNemQ3w~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqQOKjIE0c5ByOq0BN,rNemQ3w~~_12.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 82

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do you have them now? i'd try to contact apc tech/cust support and theyll tell you

OP
OP
Petrini

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No. I bought those off ebay right after I ordered some 9007 HID's (not even thinking about it) lol. Just trying to get it figured out hopefully in time to change my HID order. If I cant, guess you will see a 9007 HID kit posted in the FOR SALE section. hahaha

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If they dont work i'd try craigslist first, that way you dont have to worry about shipping if no sale. After a week then post here

OP
OP
Petrini

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If they dont work i'd try craigslist first, that way you dont have to worry about shipping if no sale. After a week then post here

I was considering that. Just not much of a market for ANYTHING around these parts.