Can I level front end on 98 expy with some sort of tool?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dose anyone know if there are 2 inch high springs. i did a torsion crank. 2". and i want the rear higher. i have never liked blocks on leafs or spacers on springs. so i was wondering if there were any bigger springs i can put in. or if some jeep wrangler springs would fit. just an option.

i would just go with spacers... i've had mine in now for a 2 years and no problems at all... plus they are cheaper than new springs

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
okay then i might go that way then. whts the biggest tire i can stuff under my wheel wells then? 33 or 35? rubbing not a problem. idc about that. i live in SD i can always get fiberglass fenders. and fit right in. haha and how easy are the spacers to put in? a good weekend or should i take it in?

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i used a bottle jack between the frame and axel to gain room for the spacers... some have used coil spring compressors but those can be dangerous

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
okay. so just careful cause the springs. how do i detach the spring from the frame and put the spacer in? or will there be directions when i get the spacers?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edyk1986