Cloth seat covers - 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Interior' started by the bus, Apr 7, 2018.

1. the bus

the bus Active Member

Hi Everyone --

ISO of a good quality cloth seat cover for 40/60 split fold down arm rest front cloth front seat, 9 passenger expedition :) It does not have to be perfect but should fit well, stay in place, and kind of have OEM look to it.

I reviewed other threads about seat covers but mostly related to leather. Searched the internet and some a few options but wanted to throw it out to see what others have experienced with replacements or covers. I should probably replace the foam -- maybe. We also have a good seat interior place in town so that could be an option too.

Thanks, 3 rows 9 passengers:) AKA the bus

2. Trainmaster

Trainmaster Full Access Members

The only place I've ever found OEM quality type covers was Ford products on ebay. It seems that nobody makes cloth in the aftermarket unless you want that slip-on junk.

3. carid

carid Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Hi there, there are many quality aftermarket seat cover options that will fit your Expedition the right way without being baggy or interfering side air bags.
    Below is the link to view all seat cover options available:
    2004 Ford Expedition seat covers at CARiD
    Check the seat covers you like by Coverking or Covercraft and select the seat options in the dropdown menu.
    Hope this information will help you find the right seat covers for your Expedition.

4. Adieu

Adieu Full Access Members

Tried the link, it shows the wrong stuff & total crap at that