Colorado Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbbadonTD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am finally posting so photos for yall to see this truck. Its at 147K. Craigslist buy from a gas station parking lot. 4th time I have done this...

All I have done was add the brake controller.

If you plan on going 100K more on your truck, Come to Colorado and buy one. They all look this good out here.

IMG_1226_zpspghimbkg.jpg Photo by Ted_Hallock | Photobucket

There is another new user like me who just got his CO truck, so chime in if you would. I cannot believe how good 20 year old trucks look out here. My XJ, my F150, This guy, even my Dodge Caravan is in great shape.

OP
OP
A

AbbadonTD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its a whole album. I wanted yall to see all the pics, but i didnt want to post 8 pics here. But thanks, I post between diaper changes on 2 kids.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's the interiors that still look trashed after a bunch of miles. But no rust! Er, I mean, no: rust everywhere.... it's bad, stay away from Colorado....

black 4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You should come to so cal. Even the infamous rear upper and lower trailing arms look brand new lol.

OP
OP
A

AbbadonTD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The lack of salt on the roads just makes these trucks shine. I just sold my 20 year old F150, which was also mint interior and no rust anywhere.