Controls of CCD Suspension in a 2018 Max Platinum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edistobob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
. . . and yes trailer tire pressure are available

I've been very interested in trying to find out if the trailer tire pressures are available. Could you let me know how you've been able to verify that? My dealership still has not been able to get a straight answer from Ford, and the Ford parts catalog still does not show the trailer TPMS kit as being compatible with the 2018 Expy, only the Super Duty trucks. You'll be my hero if you can point me to the right place!

Edistobob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Color is completely a personal decision. I love how the blue color looks in all the Ford Pictures of the Expedition. However, in looking at actual trucks at local Ford dealers, the blue color doesn't look as appealing. I was also between the Blue and the White Platinum, my wife and I decided to go with the metallic white.

Just something subtle that I noticed while on a lot: the blue color on the Expedition is not the same color as the "blue jeans" that is on the pickup trucks. According to the 2018 Ford color chip flyer, the Expy blue is new to the nameplate for 2018 and is code FT; the pickup truck color is N1. FT is on the Edge, Escape, Explorer, Expy, Flex and Transit vans/wagons; N1 is on the various pickup trucks.

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just something subtle that I noticed while on a lot: the blue color on the Expedition is not the same color as the "blue jeans" that is on the pickup trucks. According to the 2018 Ford color chip flyer, the Expy blue is new to the nameplate for 2018 and is code FT; the pickup truck color is N1. FT is on the Edge, Escape, Explorer, Expy, Flex and Transit vans/wagons; N1 is on the various pickup trucks.

That is correct. We have both the Expedition and F150 and side by side you can tell the obvious difference. We love both blues for different reasons.

We two toned the truck with silver, super cool.5D9F60D5-3FF1-40B2-AB6B-DA8DE8DB7A65.jpeg905A64FC-E03B-43B2-9B45-B86E9D3A56F2.jpeg

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it helps the blue metallic picks up tones of grey. When our skies are overcast, Mad Max looks more grey but in sunlight she definitely looks blue. I have heard one person make a comment that they saw green, I haven’t seen it but who knows.

If you are ready for change go down the white route, but my vote (which doesn’t count) is for blue. I can send more photos if it helps, lol. If I had a chance to order it the way I want, I wouldn’t change a thing. (My hubby ordered for me as a surprise, I found out when he gave it to me in December). Best of luck to you!

SHW, Can you send me pics, I really like the blue but they are impossible to find? Thanks in advance.

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SHW, Can you send me pics, I really like the blue but they are impossible to find? Thanks in advance.

I absolutely can! Right now she needs a bath, but I can send some. I am in a cast until end of April so it may be a few weeks before she is clean again.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I absolutely can! Right now she needs a bath, but I can send some. I am in a cast until end of April so it may be a few weeks before she is clean again.

Sorry to hear about the leg, I have a a fried who broke her leg skiing, badly, thin it was a compound and after she healed she went back to the same mountain and did the other leg, just for fun also compound. That's when she switched to blues instead of black diamonds.

Thanks for the extra pics, my wife and kids are sticking with me on the Blue over Ingot Silver.

Rest up and heal quickly.