Cool little tool for leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
9755F06C-4A87-4692-B40B-59B344D8FB25.png for those of us with perforated leather seat inserts, here is an awesome tool that I just used to clean any dirt or buildup in the little tiny perforations of the seat. Cheap, resusable, and easy to find. Try it out if you dont believe me. Pops the dirt right out

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This just made my day. I’m increasingly getting crumbs in my holes and I don’t like it one bit. Thanks for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John Christopher

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View attachment 23751 for those of us with perforated leather seat inserts, here is an awesome tool that I just used to clean any dirt or buildup in the little tiny perforations of the seat. Cheap, resusable, and easy to find. Try it out if you dont believe me. Pops the dirt right out

How do you get the dirt out. Wouldn't that pic push them into the seat.

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Well I guess it could theoretically but the few times Ive used it the pick just goes in and I moved it around and kind of flicked the crumb or whatever out. There is zero tolerance for food in my truck so the seats aren’t ever really crumby. Most of the time a decent vacuum will do the trick

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just use a safety pin to clean mine or a small paper clip. Good find though