Leather and Interior Cleaner - 2023 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roybus14

Reaction score
What is the best cleaner and/or conditioner for the leather seats, dashboards, etc. for 2023 Limited Stealth Edition???

Just bought one and what to find the right product to take care of the interior.

Regards,

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I grab a wet cloth and a dry cloth. No soap. No products

Owners manual says :

Cleaning Vinyl and Leather
We recommend that you only clean the leather and vinyl surfaces in the following way:
  1. Remove dust and loose dirt with a vacuum cleaner.
  2. Wipe the surface with a soft, damp cloth and a mild soap and water solution.Dry the area with a clean, soft cloth.
  3. For additional information and assistance, we recommend that you contact an authorized dealer.
it doesn’t specify any conditioners oils or product because 99% of vehicles made now don’t have leather. They may have some leather trim but it’s all pleather or synthetic or vinyl…whatever you want to call it. it’s actually a better, tougher, longer lasting product I think. Worked well on my Limited, my wife’s 16 Explorer and my Audi.

The King Ranch has genuine steer hide. FMC has a plethora of material for KR care but for everything else it’s a damp cloth.

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the 2nd post in this thread says it all

Varel Freeman

Reaction score
I grab a wet cloth and a dry cloth. No soap. No products

Owners manual says :

Cleaning Vinyl and Leather
We recommend that you only clean the leather and vinyl surfaces in the following way:
  1. Remove dust and loose dirt with a vacuum cleaner.
  2. Wipe the surface with a soft, damp cloth and a mild soap and water solution.Dry the area with a clean, soft cloth.
  3. For additional information and assistance, we recommend that you contact an authorized dealer.
it doesn’t specify any conditioners oils or product because 99% of vehicles made now don’t have leather. They may have some leather trim but it’s all pleather or synthetic or vinyl…whatever you want to call it. it’s actually a better, tougher, longer lasting product I think. Worked well on my Limited, my wife’s 16 Explorer and my Audi.

The King Ranch has genuine steer hide. FMC has a plethora of material for KR care but for everything else it’s a damp cloth.
Our KR is showing some fading/wear on drivers seat. So far I have only found products that restore color for a few days. Does anyone know of a product that works for a longer period? Thanks!

yo_nick_explorer

Reaction score
I like to use Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner and their conditioner once every few months. They also have the protection serum that I use twice a year. I have husky who makes a mess when I take her out with me so I also use Ruff Rugs cargo liner in the back.

jjscsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Our KR is showing some fading/wear on drivers seat. So far I have only found products that restore color for a few days. Does anyone know of a product that works for a longer period? Thanks!
I’m not sure what you mean. Restoring color sounds like a misnomer. What I assume you mean is that it leaves a sheen on it. For it to only last a few days would imply simply that it dries out, probably from being soaked into your clothes. Does that make sense?

TonyR0206

Reaction score
What is the best cleaner and/or conditioner for the leather seats, dashboards, etc. for 2023 Limited Stealth Edition???

Just bought one and what to find the right product to take care of the interior.

Regards,
I use Lexol conditioner and cleaner. I used it for four years in my F-150 Platinum, and I've been using them in my Expedition. They've worked great and have given me no reason to switch products.

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ON a KING RANCH I’d used Leather CPR

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett