Dash Fan not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wilsonsk1966

Reaction score
I know this is a very common story, but here is where I am at.

The doors are all working.

The back system works.

The fan does not blow at all anymore. I used to be able to get it to start by messing with the speed control on the main controller, changing speeds rapidly, now nothing.

Looking for advice on how to determine if it is the main controller or the fan speed control.

Thanks,
Steve

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
With EATC issues it is best to run the eatc diagnostic routine. There should be youtube videos showing the procedure. Once that is complete and no codes present check the blower motor connector for power. If no power usually it is the blower control module. Before replacing the module you can also check for power coming out of it at the connector. If you have power there then it is a harness issue.

I added your vehicle info to your profile signature.

OP
OP
W

wilsonsk1966

Reaction score
Found the diagnostic procedure, I get "888" and all other display functions lit up, suggesting the EATC is ok. I'll start checking down by the blower and blower control, thanks!

Steve